Re: [ujeni] (unknown)

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005
      I was just remembering that. A few of us got there on
      the day before. The first people I met were Scott and
      John Powell (where is he by the way?). Then I carried
      Ellen Oconnell's bag (you know in retrospect they had
      batteries over there). Didn't we all pack ridiculous
      amounts of stuff, then stand on our home scales hoping
      they wouldn't mind the extra kg? Then at the aiport
      anyway they through it all in a heap and then onto the
      plane.

      Go Kimu! Gabba gabba hey!

      JP

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/