RE: [ujeni] (unknown)

  • Daniel Dudley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 4:32 PM
      It is hard to believe that 10 years ago this time, a group in Malawi was
      preparing for this group's training.

      Dan Dudley

      >From: Kym Walther <kymwalther2002@...>
      >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [ujeni] (unknown)
      >Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:10:28 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Hey all!
      >
      >Hard to believe it was 10 years ago TODAY that many of us began out
      >adventure together at Staging in DC... It was July 5, 1995!!!
      >
      >How time flies!
      >
      >Hope you are all happy and healthy!
      >Kym

      >http://mail.yahoo.com
    • John Patten
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6 12:50 AM
        I was just remembering that. A few of us got there on
        the day before. The first people I met were Scott and
        John Powell (where is he by the way?). Then I carried
        Ellen Oconnell's bag (you know in retrospect they had
        batteries over there). Didn't we all pack ridiculous
        amounts of stuff, then stand on our home scales hoping
        they wouldn't mind the extra kg? Then at the aiport
        anyway they through it all in a heap and then onto the
        plane.

        Go Kimu! Gabba gabba hey!

        JP

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/