  • Kym Walther
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5 12:10 PM
      Hey all!

      Hard to believe it was 10 years ago TODAY that many of us began out adventure together at Staging in DC... It was July 5, 1995!!!

      How time flies!

      Hope you are all happy and healthy!
      Kym

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Daniel Dudley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5 4:32 PM
        It is hard to believe that 10 years ago this time, a group in Malawi was
        preparing for this group's training.

        Dan Dudley

        >From: Kym Walther <kymwalther2002@...>
        >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [ujeni] (unknown)
        >Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:10:28 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >Hey all!
        >
        >Hard to believe it was 10 years ago TODAY that many of us began out
        >adventure together at Staging in DC... It was July 5, 1995!!!
        >
        >How time flies!
        >
        >Hope you are all happy and healthy!
        >Kym

        >http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Daniel Dudley
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5 4:32 PM
          It is hard to believe that 10 years ago this time, a group in Malawi was
          preparing for this group's training.

          Dan Dudley

          >From: Kym Walther <kymwalther2002@...>
          >To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [ujeni] (unknown)
          >Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:10:28 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >Hey all!
          >
          >Hard to believe it was 10 years ago TODAY that many of us began out
          >adventure together at Staging in DC... It was July 5, 1995!!!
          >
          >How time flies!
          >
          >Hope you are all happy and healthy!
          >Kym

          >http://mail.yahoo.com
        • John Patten
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6 12:50 AM
            I was just remembering that. A few of us got there on
            the day before. The first people I met were Scott and
            John Powell (where is he by the way?). Then I carried
            Ellen Oconnell's bag (you know in retrospect they had
            batteries over there). Didn't we all pack ridiculous
            amounts of stuff, then stand on our home scales hoping
            they wouldn't mind the extra kg? Then at the aiport
            anyway they through it all in a heap and then onto the
            plane.

            Go Kimu! Gabba gabba hey!

            JP

            http://auctions.yahoo.com/