Now that Live 8 is over, everyone who is FOR debt relief come up with a plan
and print it here in UJENI. This plan should have:
1. A realistic follow-through on any debt cancelled, to include:
A. Who will pay back CitiCorp, WorldBank, etc.?
B. Will that mean that the US taxpayer takes a bath?
2. WIll there be more aid given?
3. If so, under what conditions?
4. If unconditional, what steps are in place to prevent another status quo?
(Think of US Immigration policy that had all these illegal aliens in the
country for many years, and in 1986 thee was a general amnesty. It made
many legal, but then millions more flocked across the border hoping for
another amnesty. there was a partial amnesty in the 90's and you had to pay
a "fine" of $1,000 to adjust your status...
5. How will it affect world markets?
6. How will it affect my taxes?
7. What systems of "correction", "prevention", "punishment" for future
8. How wil the new aid be doled out? Merit system? Need?
9. Who will oversee it?
10. Who will profit most? Banks? Brokers? NGOs?
Many thanks in advance for your assistance...