Photo

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
      Hey folks,

      This is the most recent photo of our little daughter
      Hanako at nine weeks. She's strong and healthy.

      She has absolutely no opinion on any world issues, but
      does know she likes to wait until you check the diaper
      before letting fly. Right after you change her is a
      good time as well. There are environmentalists outside
      protesting our diaper usage (although they still eat
      whale, go figure). I may have to get the adult
      variety, as apparently when I am there I'm not allowed
      to leave the room in case the little Buddha needs
      food, changing, pillow adjustment, song, or the latest
      Economist.

      But I wouldn't have it any other way.

      JP

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • Elizabeth Bell
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
        Oh, my goodness.

        Could.

        Just.

        Eat.

        Her

        Right.

        Up.

        (Yes, I know there are laws against that.)

        To peaceful nights,
        Liz

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 20, 2005
          Just wait until she sneezes....then you will want to trade her in on an
          older model that does not need diapers or stock certificates for
          Kleenex.....