Fw: [pc-malawi-network] a malawian movie

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13 3:40 AM

      From the Friends of Malawi website:
      www.friendsofmalawi.org/gift_shop/index.html

      Malawi Children's Village and Full Circle Studios have produced a
      movie written and performed by the children of MCV. JUMA'S STORY was
      written as a catalyst for discussion about HIV/AIDS and the effect it
      is having in villages across Malawi, and the result is a surprisingly
      original plot that showcases some very talented actors. The movie can
      be played in English and Chichewa, and the DVD includes some
      breathtaking photographs of the lakeshore, set to the village sounds
      we all know and love. This creative initiative is available Stateside
      to raise funding for MCV; contact Kevin Denny at KDenny0000@...
      for more information.

      Ty

      PS Thanks to all of you who sent me info on calling cards to Malawi.