RE: [ujeni] I agree with debt relief

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2005
      Then aid can be in terms of patrimony for sale...there was a culture bank
      that exists in the Dogon Country that a PCV started. People who had family
      heirlooms could take them to the bank, get a low interest loan, and they
      were encouraged to leave the item even after they paid the money back.

      But if they defaulted, then the patrimony was lost.

      Same could work on a bigger scale.....