Re: [ujeni] Thank you Kristen

  • kristen cheney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2005
      Unintentional, indeed, Don! I never learn my lesson, but at least it's
      aroused some dialogue. What irks me most is the patronizing tenor of
      the conversation, which leaves *me* very cynical (about 'us,' not
      'them')... I was also going to forward an invitation to endorse Sen.
      Boxer's new clean ocean bill, but then I thought about it: if we
      cleaned up the oceans, all the 'big fish' would probably just hoard
      the clean water for themselves. And the other fish might enjoy clean
      water for a short while, but then they'll immediately end up shitting
      in it and muddying it up again, so why bother? I don't really want my
      hard-earned tax dollars going to such unworthy fish without my
      consent.

      ;o) Kristen

      --
      "So we starve all the teachers