what to do what to do...

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 6, 2005
      (a) form an advocacy group: Quite effective in some places, but I fear the
      dollar bills dancing in their heads would outweigh any social conscience.
      Call me a cynic
      (b) form a Malawian Monkey Wrench Gang. Not a bad idea...Who would be
      Geroge Hayerduke
      (c)become a shareholder of the company and try to influence management at
      the
      AGM, use stock dividends to pay school fees for nearby villages: Not likely,
      but then again, this is cynical me, basing my responses on years of
      experience dealing with this....

      Solve the self/tribal/ethinic/lingual/religious self-interest and you