(no subject)

  • Karl Klemmick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 1999
      Hello Everyone! How are you?

      I'm Fine, but I have a question. Actually, It's more of a request. I'm
      looking for contacts and/or information about positions in Disaster
      Assistance. I've been contemplating yet another career change and would
      like to learn more about this or similar fields.

      My background is in civil engineering, surveying, and construction and I am
      now working in construction management. I would like to find out what kinds
      of jobs are available for people with my level of experience, what kind of
      experience I should be obtaining, and what the people hiring in that field
      are looking for. Basically, I'm looking for someone involved with Disaster
      Assistance who would be willing to talk with me. But, on that note´┐Ż. I'll
      take any info I can get.

      I'd sure appreciate some feed back on this.

      Thank you,

      Karl Klemmick