Re: [ujeni] Is this for real?

    Message 1 of 9 , May 30, 2005
      Ha...you are learning how the gov. works......

      "I will finally give you what you want (Bolton's confirmation), when I get
      what I...er my constituents want"........

      Time will tell....

      Remember the framed quote on my office wall in Lilongwe...:

      QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES?

      PSD

      Message 2 of 9 , May 30, 2005
        I think you are confusing John Bolton with Michael Bolton...

        PSD

        Scott, yes but Bolton is an imitator that can't write
        his own songs. If Bush wants to impress me he should
        just go ahead and nominate Otis Redding instead. And
        Otis never would have gone in for the mullet look.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • John Patten
        Message 3 of 9 , May 30, 2005
          Dude, that was the joke. We're not retards. I mean if
          I saw a sign that said "wet floor" it doesn't mean I
          would do it.

          Maybe your signature should be PTSD instead.

          Sorry, I just saw Mean Girls and am a bit
          disconcerted.

          I love you man.

          JP

          Message 4 of 9 , May 31, 2005
            That is straight out of Saving Silverman....what a classic.......