Re: [ujeni] Sharing...or what is family for???

    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2005
      She likes anyone that will tolerate her Terrible Two Tantrums that she is
      going through...we just let her lie oon the ground, cry, and get it out of
      her system...sort of the advice that the Wise Old Webers sent to me.....it
      works!!!!!

      Hmm black lab mixes....sounds familiar...Maybe Machine Gun Joe will write a
      song about them....