Re: [ujeni] Sharing...or what is family for???

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2005
      Paul, we have two little boys and two (rather piggy) black lab mixes.  I see our future at every mealtime in your photos.

      She is such a cutie pie - does she like younger men?

      : )
      Liz
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2005
        She likes anyone that will tolerate her Terrible Two Tantrums that she is
        going through...we just let her lie oon the ground, cry, and get it out of
        her system...sort of the advice that the Wise Old Webers sent to me.....it
        works!!!!!

        Hmm black lab mixes....sounds familiar...Maybe Machine Gun Joe will write a
        song about them....