Sharing...or what is family for???

    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2005
      Here is a beautiful (if I do say so myself) series of photos for your
      enjoyment. Never have I seen a brother and sister get along so well...

      It seems that one of them got ahold of a jar of peanuts...a mediocre midday
      snack, but since it was shared, there are mitigating circumstances.....
    • Elizabeth Bell
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2005
        Paul, we have two little boys and two (rather piggy) black lab mixes.  I see our future at every mealtime in your photos.

        She is such a cutie pie - does she like younger men?

        : )
        Liz

        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2005
          She likes anyone that will tolerate her Terrible Two Tantrums that she is
          going through...we just let her lie oon the ground, cry, and get it out of
          her system...sort of the advice that the Wise Old Webers sent to me.....it
          works!!!!!

          Hmm black lab mixes....sounds familiar...Maybe Machine Gun Joe will write a
          song about them....