San Diego

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 1999
      Hey does anyone out there live in San Diego? Is anyone attending the
      International Reading Conference there in March? Let me know.

      Deb

      PS. Please make a distinction between our personal mail account
      (wiserd@...) and mail that goes out to 53 people
      (ujeni@onelist.com).
      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      Give me immortality or give me death!
    • Raymond R. Wise
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 1999
        Hi guys! I jsut found out that I will indeed be going to the International
        Reading Association conference in San Diego the first week of May (2nd-7th).
        If
        anyone is going to be in the area, let me know.

        Rand & Deb Wise
        2784 Mt. Olive Drive
        Decatur, GA 30033

        wiserd@...
        (404) 327-5765

        "The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead."
      • DSJarvi@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 1999
          I live only an hour and a half away so who knows.
        • Raymond R. Wise
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11, 1999
            Well, come on down, mi amigo! (or up, as the case may be) Bush has promised
            an evening of fish tacos.