greetings to all

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2005
      hi guys. deb here. well, we now have a nice computer at home. had to play with a pic of the boy and send it out. sorry about filling up your inboxes- won't do it again any time soon.

      btw. our travel plans have changed. we are now planning a train trip to DC for a week or so this summer. just found out the smithsonian museums are FREE! wow! NOTHING in atlanta is free.

      take care everyone. d
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2005
        Hey, Ben is sideways!!!!!!

        Nice photo.......