RE: [ujeni] odds and sods

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2005
      Actually if you wtch Into The Night with Jeff Goldblum you will see their
      arch enemies, the Winderness Girls...they are a front organizatin for some
      Mediterranean mob, and they WILL kneecap their competition.....

      It was also a Michael Anthony Hall flop, but a good movie...

      PS: That picture of me reminds me of the Roadrunner Coyote cartoon that has
      a big shepherd replacing the roadrunner...