odds and sods

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2005
      Hey everyone,

      Luz, thanks very much for your response to my baby
      questions. It was very helpful, along with the folks
      that responded personally. A big thank you.

      Cathy- Does Camp fire Girl cookie season coincide with
      Girl Scout cookie season? Are there rumbles over
      territory? No one is getting kneecapped over thin
      mints are they?

      Paul- In that photo you look like you should be a
      detective on Mannix.

      JP

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2005
        Actually if you wtch Into The Night with Jeff Goldblum you will see their
        arch enemies, the Winderness Girls...they are a front organizatin for some
        Mediterranean mob, and they WILL kneecap their competition.....

        It was also a Michael Anthony Hall flop, but a good movie...

        PS: That picture of me reminds me of the Roadrunner Coyote cartoon that has
        a big shepherd replacing the roadrunner...