Re: [ujeni] I'm from America and I'm here to fix all your problems...

  • Don & Cathy Weber
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2005
      Gee, John, just goes to show that the press is always exaggerating. Bet the
      Afghans are happy you're fixing them so soon!

      We received the ghost pictures. She's benign, I take it.

      If I've asked you once I've asked...if not a hundred times...at least 2 or 3
      times but can't seem to remember; when is your baby due? I seem to think
      it's March. When do you go to Japan? After you fix Afghanistan, I suppose.

      Love to you and Eriko and small Patten....Cathy

      From: "John Patten" <jppatten98@...>