I'm from America and I'm here to fix all your problems...

  • Scott Geibel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 10:06 AM
      Today's attached Dilbert cartoon pretty much sums up what it has been like to live overseas the past 3 years.- Scott
    • John Patten
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 11:03 PM
        Scott,

        Great cartoon. To update you from here just fyi, we
        plan to have Afghanistan fixed by Wednesday the 23rd.
        Although that week may be Narooz, the New Year's
        holiday, so we may have to push it back to the
        weekend.

        --- Scott Geibel <scott@...> wrote:
        > Today's attached Dilbert cartoon pretty much sums up
        > what it has been like
        > to live overseas the past 3 years.- Scott

        __________________________________
        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • Don & Cathy Weber
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5 7:39 AM
          Gee, John, just goes to show that the press is always exaggerating. Bet the
          Afghans are happy you're fixing them so soon!

          We received the ghost pictures. She's benign, I take it.

          If I've asked you once I've asked...if not a hundred times...at least 2 or 3
          times but can't seem to remember; when is your baby due? I seem to think
          it's March. When do you go to Japan? After you fix Afghanistan, I suppose.

          Love to you and Eriko and small Patten....Cathy

          From: "John Patten" <jppatten98@...>