Fwd: DC Africa Fundraiser

  • kristen cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi All,

      Below is an announcement about a DC-area fundraiser for a new
      non-profit doing great work in Africa. If you're not in DC, there's
      also a craft website project. Please pass it along to interested
      parties.

      Thanks,

      Kristen Cheney
      PhD Anthropology

      "So we starve all the teachers
      and recruit more marines.
      How come we don't even know what that means?
      It's obvious!" --Joe Jackson, The Obvious Song

      --- the forwarded message follows ---