RE: [ujeni] Ghosts in the machine

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2005
      Oops,

      People are writing and saying the photos did not come
      through as attachments on ujeni. I feel like the boy
      that cried wolf or ghost or something.

      Can somone tell me how did people attach their baby
      photos? Maybe I can do the same. Unless the photos
      would give you the willies.

      Thanks,
      JP

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250