great news!

  • Melissa Spencer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005

      Ujeni and Peace Corps Malawi, Just wanted to update everyone that I got engaged before Christmas and am planning for an October 8th wedding date.  The glorious event will happen here in the BLO at the Historical Museum.  Paul, I know you will be excited to hear the news and won't have to come after Mike after all.  Keep your fingers crossed for lovely mild weather.  Other news I am leaving for Hawaii for two weeks on Fri for a conference and relaxation.  Aloha, Melissa Spencer

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2005
        Good for you. It would have been hard to track him down from Bogota.....