Re: Tsunami Volunteer info

  • Deb Novak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      Hi all,

      It's been quite a year for me with a new job as a 3rd grade teacher.
      Otherwise same old same old. Devin, Albuquerque, and a sedentary lifestyle.

      On another note, a friend of mine wants to go to Thailand for a few weeks to
      help out. He is a high school counselor with some skills in building. He
      wants to leave in two weeks and has no contacts at all in the relief effort.
      Any suggestions? Any contacts here or there?

      I told him I'd put out feelers.

      Happy New Year!

      Deb Novak