W Day

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
      Better late than never!

      Happy New Year everone! Good news from Atlanta- I am now a full time teacher again! My wish was to teach close to home is a sweet little school. Got it! My first official day is Monday. Wooo hooo!!!!!

      Ben is doing great. He loves pre-K, reading, pretending to be a cat, and making up languages. He's also getting interested in music.

      Rand, well, he's awesome as usual. Focusing on excersie/ health eating/ yadda yadda.

      Since we both have read teaching jobs now, we'll be travelling this summer. Not sure where-

      Gotta go.. deb