Ujeni, 24 December 2004

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2004

      Ujeni update 2004

      The following picture is included only as proof of life.  We would much rather see all of those cute new children and their proud parents.  The Drazeks started out with a “hard to top” photo but I am looking forward to more.

      I think you all are probably up-to-date with us.  One birth, a grandson, who hopefully will be able to come home in the next month or so.  One death, my mother, who lived a full and fruitful life of nearly 90 years.  Two Peace Corps Volunteers, Joshua and his wife in Senegal, at a nice village in the south east.  No electricity, phone, English, or internet.  Water within 50 metres, living in a family compound, with a bit of privacy.  Not idyllic but certainly ideal in many ways.

      Dolly and I are working too hard but staying out of trouble and ready to enjoy another year.

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all,

      Vyrle

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2004
        It does not appear that either of you has aged in 7 years.....