RE: VIRUS ALERT!!!!!! : [ujeni] HIV in Malawi during the 80s

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2004

      Dear Paul,

      Thanks for the warning. I haven't opened the attachment yet, it being
      my practice not to open attachments, based upon previous disasterous
      experience.

      Sounds like the article will be interesting.

      Vyrle

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 20, 2004
        Yup. Too bad I missed it. But I still think it a bit unethical of using the
        test samples for other purposes than so stated.

        It kind of reminds me of the disdain which the ALlies looked at the Nazi
        experiments, but nonetheless, raced to the records rooms to gather the
        results....