VIRUS ALERT!!!!!! : [ujeni] HIV in Malawi during the 80s

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 16, 2004
      Hotmail noticed a virus on the .pdf file and did not download it for me...

      Did anyone else have this issue???
    • Vyrle Owens
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 18, 2004

        Dear Paul,

        Thanks for the warning. I haven't opened the attachment yet, it being
        my practice not to open attachments, based upon previous disasterous
        experience.

        Sounds like the article will be interesting.

        Vyrle

        Hotmail noticed a virus on the .pdf file and did not download it for
        me...

        Did anyone else have this issue???

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        ---

        ---
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 20, 2004
          Yup. Too bad I missed it. But I still think it a bit unethical of using the
          test samples for other purposes than so stated.

          It kind of reminds me of the disdain which the ALlies looked at the Nazi
          experiments, but nonetheless, raced to the records rooms to gather the
          results....