RE: [ujeni] HIV in Malawi during the 80s

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 16, 2004
      Isn't that a bit unethical, as well as illegal...dealing with privacy laws
      and sort of abait and switch concept???

      Even though the info is necessary.....

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 16, 2004
        Hotmail noticed a virus on the .pdf file and did not download it for me...

        Did anyone else have this issue???
      • Vyrle Owens
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 18, 2004

          Dear Paul,

          Thanks for the warning. I haven't opened the attachment yet, it being
          my practice not to open attachments, based upon previous disasterous
          experience.

          Sounds like the article will be interesting.

          Vyrle

          Hotmail noticed a virus on the .pdf file and did not download it for
          me...

          Did anyone else have this issue???

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          ---

          ---
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 20, 2004
            Yup. Too bad I missed it. But I still think it a bit unethical of using the
            test samples for other purposes than so stated.

            It kind of reminds me of the disdain which the ALlies looked at the Nazi
            experiments, but nonetheless, raced to the records rooms to gather the
            results....