Re: [ujeni] KC's Update

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2004
      I just finished Hey, Dude, Where's My Country...

      Once getting past the obvious hystrionics, it is a good read, and brings up
      some interesting points...why do I feel that we, the people are lambs being
      lead to the slaughter?

      Anyway, Moore talks about COulter, and having been outside of the US with no
      access to the Fair and Balanced Fox News Channelk, I had no ideabeforehand
      who Ann Coulter was....but now I do.

      A box of matches en route....
    • Bell, Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2004

        Hi Kristin (and Deb and Rand and Benjamin),

        I will be here during your timeframe, but will have to check in closer in as planning things more than a few hours in advance has gotten increasingly difficult since the twins.  Yes, that’s right, Dave and I had twin boys (Matthew Morgan and John Bowyer) August 12th and have been in a sleep deprived daze ever since.  Guess this counts as my update.  Matthew is the fussy, high maintenance, good-eater little porker, John is the laid back, patient, smiley one.  Last night both boys sleep for a full 5.5 hours AT THE SAME TIME.  Things are looking up.

        I’m leaving CDC for a while to do the fulltime mommy thing in the ‘burbs (as the idea of being left alone with the babies, quite frankly, terrifies Dave), even bought a Volvo station wagon.  Who woulda thunk?

        My home email address is elizabeth_bell@....

        Stay well all,

        Liz

        Elizabeth Bell, MPH