Re: [ujeni] KC's Update

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2004
      So, seeing as how that is soooooooooooo near Stone Mountain, will they be
      tossing books, CD, or DVDs onto the bonfire?????

        Oh, it's BYOOOOOO (bring your own obscene or otherwise offensive objects).

        Actually, Decatur is a somewhat liberal enclave in the midst of Zell-Newt Land.  We were hoping to burn Ann Coulter at the stake to settle once and for all whether or not she's a witch, but it's a family affair you know.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2004
          I just finished Hey, Dude, Where's My Country...

          Once getting past the obvious hystrionics, it is a good read, and brings up
          some interesting points...why do I feel that we, the people are lambs being
          lead to the slaughter?

          Anyway, Moore talks about COulter, and having been outside of the US with no
          access to the Fair and Balanced Fox News Channelk, I had no ideabeforehand
          who Ann Coulter was....but now I do.

          A box of matches en route....
        • Bell, Elizabeth
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 9, 2004

            Hi Kristin (and Deb and Rand and Benjamin),

            I will be here during your timeframe, but will have to check in closer in as planning things more than a few hours in advance has gotten increasingly difficult since the twins.  Yes, that’s right, Dave and I had twin boys (Matthew Morgan and John Bowyer) August 12th and have been in a sleep deprived daze ever since.  Guess this counts as my update.  Matthew is the fussy, high maintenance, good-eater little porker, John is the laid back, patient, smiley one.  Last night both boys sleep for a full 5.5 hours AT THE SAME TIME.  Things are looking up.

            I’m leaving CDC for a while to do the fulltime mommy thing in the ‘burbs (as the idea of being left alone with the babies, quite frankly, terrifies Dave), even bought a Volvo station wagon.  Who woulda thunk?

            My home email address is elizabeth_bell@....

            Stay well all,

            Liz

            Elizabeth Bell, MPH