a note from a recent RPCV

  • wmprice2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hey guys
      I am a recent RPCV who returned in August from serving in Malawi and
      I'm kind of craving anything Malawian right about now. There's
      actually another RPCV Malawi yahoo group called "pc-malawi-network"
      you may want to check it out a lot of the sites you all are
      mentioning are very familiar and you might catch the person that
      served at you site a group or two after you.

      Just out of curiousity, did any of you serve in Namitambo,
      Chiradzulu district? I know the school at my site Muhaswua had a
      decade of education volunteers.
      Tiwanana
      bill
    • Jo Jo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2004
        Bill!!!!
        muli bwanji
        I was at Muhaswua- in Namitambo!!!! that is sooo cool- I can't believe i actually found another volunteer that was there! i was there in 96-98 Please tell me all about it- how is the school- is Mr. Howard still there???? I have so many questions- I have been always wondering how things were going there and what has been going on there- How was your experience- I would so love to talk to you- congrats on coming back, it is really weird coming back and quite an adjustment- but i hope you had a good experience. I would love to hear about it -
        where did you live??? I wonder if it is my old house????????
        feel flee to tell any good stories!

        Jo (Joanna) RPCV, Namitambo 98

        http://mail.yahoo.com