Holday Greetings

  • Susan Aynes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Happy Holdiays to you all!

      I guess I'm sort of an A person, but more of a p person, but since I
      won't be around later in December, here you go! :)

      We have had a very busy and exciting year! Noah was born in March and
      it's been a wild ride ever sense! Due to our work schedules, he's
      traveled quite a bit! In the spring he toured Seattlle and Alaska
      (Anchorage, Seward, & Cordova). He's spent lots of time in Lakeview (or
      course) and it's snowed almost everytime he's been there (that crazy
      high-desert weather). This summer he spent lots of time on the Oregon
      coast, and hiking and swimming in western, eastern, and southern
      Oregon.

      We just spent some time in Hawaii. Danny was visiting college fairs on
      5 islands, so Noah and I just hung out for the trip. It was great fun!
      He didn't really like the water, but ate lots of sand and LOVED hula
      dancers! He'll be heading to Arkansas for the first time next week!
      Danny is from Arkansas and has 54 first cousins! Noah won't know what to
      do with all of the attention---and the accent!

      We bought a house a year ago and have enjoyed doing all of those new
      house things! After 6 months off, I'm back at student health part time.
      I'm enjoying the students, but I have to admit hanging out with Noah was
      much more fun! Although now that he's crawling everywhere and into
      everything it's much more exhausting!

      We have snow in the mountains around Medford and Ashland today! So, as
      we gear up for Noah's first snow-shoe trip, we wish you all a safe and
      healthy holiday season!

      Love & Peace,

      Sue Peterson