Who is this "John W. Strain?"

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      Message: 5
         Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:42:03 -0500
         From: "John Strain" <
      Subject: Re: God Help America

      This total bull shit must stop. Sorry, friends, but this does not
      support or help anything. If you don't like it, please go to Canada and shut
      the hell up.
      You are kidding correct?
      If not:
      Open your eyes and understand that my opinion is just that, and you have no right, no right at all, to tell me to be quiet, or to go elsewhere so you do not have to listen to my opinion.  Bill of Rights!  Ever heard of it?  Tactful conversation.  Ring a bell?   If you don't like what is said on this message board, you can leave!  But how dare you try to silence another human's voice!
      Are you a RPCV?
      John W. Strain,  you do not tell me to "...shut the hell up."  If you cannot form a more intelligent argument, or at least try to put some words together that make it sound like you have an opinion other than that of apathy, you can at least try to be decent to a complete stranger.
      With your silence you support EVERYTHING that our government does and says.  By "shutting up" you give politicians a "blank check" that they "intend to spend."  I still have a hard to believing that you were serious or just not DeBrauw screwing with me.
      Ahhh, nice one Al.  I will call you later.

      Do you Yahoo!?