Re: The Subscribers

  • davesander@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 1999
      thanks for all you're doing -
      feel free to give out my address, should anyone ask

      dave
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] The Subscribers
        you may use one of two email addresses for me:

        pdever@...

        or

        pcpaul@...

        --------------------------------------
        Date: 2/5/99 7:28
        To: Custodian
        From: ujeni@onelist.com
        From: wiserd@...

        Greetings all,

        People are e-mailing me asking me for

        1. a list of all the subscribers

        2. people's addresses

        I don't mind publishing a list of everyone subscribed, and here it is (see
        below). Sorry we put out a partial list earlier, with misspellings, but I
        think this one is right. If you regularly communicate with people not on
        the list, tell them to subscribe, especially since it will be the first
        place where we unveil info about the reunion in August. We expect to have
        a number for hotel reservations any day now. Stay tuned.

        I have thought a bit about how to handle requests for email addresses. I
        feel my first responsibility is to protect your privacy, and several
        people have emailed me asking me not to make their address known to just
        anybody. So here's what I will do. If you do not care if your email
        address is public, please send me an email to that effect. I will add
        your name to a list that I will put on the ujeni periodically. Otherwise,
        I will respect your privacy. If someone writes to me asking me for your
        address, I will let you know and you can decide for yourself whether you
        want to talk to that person. This might be inconvenient for some
        purposes, but in the words of Brother Shockman, I think it's fair enough.
        If anyone has any suggestions along these lines let me know.

        Current subscribers:

        Liz Bell

        Steve Berry

        Pete Bertling