Re: [ujeni] news

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 1046 , Sep 10, 2004
      Dan...about that "When are we going to hear some new names besides those
      that keep resurfacing?" question of yours.

      My favorite is Dr. Natafu. Now back when we were still there he was
      Minister of Health. That is, until he was caught buying drugs cheap himself
      and selling them to the government high. Was he sacked, NO of course not.
      The cabinet was reshuffled and he was made Minister of Transportation and
      Tourism (or something like that). I think he ended his career as one more
      type minister. Well, luckily he isn't in the new Pres.'s cabinet!
      But...his wife is! Now I'd be the first to say that a wife is an individual
      and shouldn't be branded by her husband's actions; but I knew Mrs. Natafu, a
      Blantyre physical therapist in private practice with her husband.

      What's sad is that everyone we talked to is so upset with the state of the
      nation. Where are the good people we all knew? Why don't some of them have
      the power? Gee, do we sometimes feel the same here?????

      Cathy

      Message 1046 of 1046 , May 22, 2006

        by Zainah Liwanda, 22 May 2006 - 06:09:17

        *****

        Chihana operated on

        by Edwin Nyirongo, 22 May 2006 - 06:32:31

        Mughogho is now in charge of the party.

        *****

        Pillane proposes presidential age limit

        by Emmanuel Muwamba , 22 May 2006 - 06:34:13

        *****

        Mussa hails new driving licence

        by Zainah Liwanda, 22 May 2006 - 06:58:52

        *****

        UDF demands investigation on Kasambara

        by Rabecca Theu, 22 May 2006 - 06:30:46

        *****