Re: [ujeni] Farewell open house for Josh

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2004
      Is the group staying at the Doubletree? If they are, tell Josh to go out the
      side door one evening, turn right and go down the street 3 or 4 or 5 blocks
      and he'll see a tapas restaurant across the street on the corner. Great
      place. Good food in a loud relaxed atmosphere. Now all of this is assuming
      my memory is correct and the joint is still in business. It is down the same
      street we traveled to get our shots and when we all reconvened back at the
      hotel we saw that Gideon had gotten a haircut. After we all told him how
      great he looked, he hesitantly thanked us and added, "But now l feel I look
      like a Republican".
      Gideon, one of the shining stars of our group. Anybody in contact with him
      or know about him? Don