New Address

  • Jason Booker
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      Just wanted to let the everyone know that we are no longer in Santiago,
      Chile. We have relocated to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. We are
      teaching at the Carol Morgan School, the local Internatioal School here, for
      at least the next few years. If you are passing through the Caribbean,
      please look us up. The sun, rum and beaches are all world class.

      Jason Booker
      Malawi 94-96