Voter registration

  • paulpc1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Please allay all my fears and confirm you are registered to vote.
      your vote counts in the upcoming election, regardless of your party.

      As you know (since many of you have lived overseas and know that
      many people cannot vote without fear, or even vote at all) the right
      to exercise to vote is one of the best rights you have as an
      American citizen.

      You can go here and register for most states:

      https://electionimpact.votenet.com/justvote/index.cfm

      GOd luck