gymnasts et al

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2004
      Hey Paul, good job on the announceer issue, although I
      didn't see that as I've been all about the badminton
      (and women's weightlifting, dem babes is wicked
      strong). I really keep expecting to see a grill with
      hotdogs next to the badminton court however, along
      with a cooler of beer. It's just such a fourth of July
      sport. I'm hoping one day they have a 40-plus
      category.

      Speaking of beer, I could have seen the gymnasts, but
      was busy reading about the bear that drank 36 beers
      and passed out at a resort in Washington! It appears
      he got into someone's cooler, drank all the Rainier,
      and left the Busch alone after trying just one. Guess
      he doesn't like the shrubbery. How can a bear possibly
      have better taste than my college roomates? a Busch
      30-pack was only $10.99 at the shoprite.

      Then they caught the thing in a trap by luring it with
      doughnuts and two more beers. They did the same thing
      to me once at Eastern Michigan back in '84.

      JP

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2004
        Yup, I must say that the badminton they play is not what I played in high
        school gym class...

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2004
          Hey John- It looks definite I'll be in Sun City around Oct.4-8. Will
          you still be in SA then?

          Scott