Olympic Commentary

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 8:56 PM
      I must say that I am deeply disturbed yet again by the commentators at the
      olympics.

      I just finished watching the women's gymnastics and cannot see how they have
      the audacity to denigrate the gymnasts. Four years ago, they were filled
      with negative comments and people remarked on it.

      Why do they insist upon pointing out either the blatantly obvious or every
      single mistake that the athletes make?

      I am not an activist, but come on, give them a break.

      And they should remember that their biting comments serve no purpose