RE: [ujeni] UK Sport - NEWS Malawi project provides Olympic chance.htm

  • John Patten
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16 2:31 AM
      Did you see the opening ceremony with the Malawian
      team? They had about seven athletes, and in classic
      Malawi fashion the flag bearer went too fast at one
      point and ran into the Greek lady in front carrying
      their country placard. It gave me that warm heart of
      Africa feeling enough to get over the story in Ananova
      about the Catholic Malawian priest and Nun caught
      having sex in a parked car recently. Viva la Malawi!!

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/o20olB/TM

      http://mail.yahoo.com