RE: [ujeni] UK Sport - NEWS Malawi project provides Olympic chance.htm

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2004
      Yes, I was leaving Malawi for some destination in 1996 and was at the
      airpoort when the "Olympic Team" returned. I tihnk about 3-4 athletes and
      officials in the neighborhood of 20+...all laden with consumer goods and
      trinkets that I think even entered duty free..........

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2004
        Did you see the opening ceremony with the Malawian
        team? They had about seven athletes, and in classic
        Malawi fashion the flag bearer went too fast at one
        point and ran into the Greek lady in front carrying
        their country placard. It gave me that warm heart of
        Africa feeling enough to get over the story in Ananova
        about the Catholic Malawian priest and Nun caught
        having sex in a parked car recently. Viva la Malawi!!

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/o20olB/TM

        http://mail.yahoo.com