ATL to MN trip, Vegas Note

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 1999
      Hello everyone! Hope you are all somehow fine.

      Rand and I will be driving from Atlanta, GA to St. Paul, MN and back in the
      first week of July. I'd like to know if any of you are located along the
      driving path in case we get too tired to go on, have car trouble, or just
      wanna hang out. (Of course, I don't really know what the driving path is,
      and Rand's out of town.)

      Vegas Note: Hey, don't forget to book your rooms before July 5th. (The
      reunion is August 5th -8th, but we have found that flights are much much
      cheaper if you stay and extra night and depart on Monday. That's what we're
      doing.)

      We'll re-ujeni the info on hotel bookings and what-what soon-soon for all of
      you who are interested (and all of you who are not). Questions? Comments?
      Concerns? Lemme know!

      Saving my coins,
      Deb
      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx