RE: [ujeni] Thanks Matt

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 2004
      John, there are cheaper ways to go around the world, but I do not know the
      names right off the top of my head. I will check from my travel agent in
      the Philippines. They have an office next to Universal Talent Agency.

      The guy got off (if I recall correctly) due to a temporary insanity, I
      think, allegedly.