Addendum to Cathy

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2004
      This is my contribution. It is purposefully general as it is for a limited audience; those who remember us and who have an interest in Blantyre. Unfortunately we did not have the resources or time to travel far from Blantyre. Everyone kept asking if we were going to the lake. We didn't and that was a major disappointment to me.  Don