SCHOOL'S OUT!!

  • kristi henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 1999
      WOOHOO!!! and YEEHAW!!!

      School is over! After a week of a trip tp Dallas with the Junior National
      Honor Society, I will have nine weeks of delicious summer in which to play!
      Smile Way Big.

      But, I will not have access to my computer 5 days a week, either. I will have
      sporadic access during the summer, so if you want to get in touch, you can use
      either this e-mail red.fred@... or the traditional PO Box 1361 Buna Tx
      77612.

      Hope you all have a good summer - those of you who are going to Vegas - enjoy
      immensely.

      Tiwonana...
      Kristi