Re: (no subject)

  • Vyrle Owens
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 1999
      4 Feb 99

      Dear Rand,

      You may include both my e-mail and physical address in your list at such
      time as you prepare said list. I assume people will be reasonable about
      the distribution of the the list and its information. I like my privacy
      and do not want to be harrassed, but at the same time I do not want to be
      unreasonably difficult for my friends to locate.

      Our house is a real zoo at the moment, but y'all are welcome. Good food
      may take a little advance notice.

      Vyrle Owens
      12740 SE Lafayette Hwy
      Dayton, OR 97114