Re: [ujeni] airport tax

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 17, 2004
      Just as certain groups keep two sets of books, I am sure that some sections
      keep two sets of receipt books. How many people have actually tried to
      reconcile the "Official Receipts" that goernment agencies give out,
      especiually if you are on the way out of the country....

      Perhaps a MUGger in Blantyre could assist with that project since you left
      from Chileka.....

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 19, 2004
        Airport tax is at MK1,500 (equivalent to US$14)

        aLICE

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail