test

  • Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004
      Sorry you are all getting this.  Our mail box filled with the dreaded SPAM (deleted over 600) while we were gone so ujeni's bounced and we were bounced from Yahoo.  So this is a test to see if we got through the maze of reinstatement instructions and in fact are back on "ujeni".  Will send message about our time in Malawi soon.  It takes some time to put it together and into perspective.  A good trip though!

      Cathy